|Because of the way Salesforce handles upgrades, you need to manually perform certain configuration steps to ensure the software functions properly and to bring your user interface current. Completing the steps should not require more than 10 minutes of your time.|
Before accessing the software, choose the option that best applies to you:
- If your org received a push upgrade of the Prodly AppOps managed package, refer to the configuration steps below.
- If you are manually installing or upgrading AppOps Release (with or without AppOps Test), follow the steps in Prodly AppOps Installation and Configuration.
- If you are manually installing AppOps Test in an org separate from AppOps Release, complete Step 2: Set Up Your Environment in AppOps Test: Getting Started.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To configure the Prodly AppOps managed package upgraded to v1.202:
- Add the personal access token picklist value to the list of supported connection types:
- Using Lightning Experience, in the Salesforce org where you installed the Prodly AppOps managed package, navigate to Setup > Object Manager > Connection > Fields & Relationships > Connection Type
- Scroll down to the Values section and click New.
- Enter Personal Access Token.
- Click Save.
|If you skip this step, the API name Personal_Access_Token appears in the picklist.|