Some functionality is also available as Salesforce Lightning components in the Prodly managed package.
In Lightning Experience, to add the components to your home page:
- Navigate to Setup > Edit Page.
- From the Custom – Managed list of Lightning components, drag and drop a component onto the page.
- Click Save.
These Salesforce Lightning components are available:
- Admin – Displays the Admin tab.
- Release – Displays the Release tab.
- Test – Displays the Test tab.
- Data Sets Home – Displays the Data Sets (Root Elements) list view.
- Deploy Data Set – Deploys a data set to up to five destination orgs.
- Import Data Set – Imports a data set from a downloaded deployment template file.
- Import Deployment Plan – Imports a deployment plan and its data sets from a downloaded deployment template file.
- Simulate Data Set – Simulates a data set deployment.