The Deployment Activity and Simulation Activity pages provide a behind-the-scenes look at the processing steps as they happen and afterward.
To access the page, click any deployment result number on the Deployment Results page, then in the left sidebar, click Deployment Activity or Simulation Activity.
The page displays pertinent information for each activity AppOps Release performs:
- Deployment activity entries – Displays a category icon, activity title, timestamp, and specific message for each activity. The most recent entries appear at the top. Activities fall into these categories:
- CategoryScopeIconRequest HandlerWeb and worker tier, deployment validation.
- Governor LimitsProcess governor limits.
- SetupSchema initialization, schema processing, Price Book processing.
- Relationship TraversalTraverse a relationship by querying related records.
- QueryQuery related records from the source org.
- CreationInsert, update, or upsert records into the destination org.
- Deployment Plan ProcessingDeployment plan deployment processing logic.
- Events ProcessingActivate and deactivate events.
- InvocationsEndpoint invocations.
- Final ProcessingProcess circular and self-reference records at the end
of the deployment, deploy last field values.
To filter the activity list to display only certain activities:
- From the Deployment/Simulation Activity details page, in the filter box, enter a string to limit display to only the activity whose category, subject, error key, or error code contains the string.
- At the right end of the filter box, click the magnifying glass icon.
The activities do not automatically refresh while execution is in progress.
To reload the page with the latest activity:
- From the Deployment/Simulation Activity details page, at the right end of the filter box, click the Refresh icon.