You need to identify each environment you intend to deploy data to and/or from, and grant AppOps Release access to the environments.
- On the Environments page, click Add Environment.
- In the Nickname box, enter a name for the environment card.
- In the Salesforce Environment Type list, select the type of environment.
- Click Add.
- On the Salesforce login page that appears, enter your Salesforce login credentials.
- Click Allow.
- Optionally, you can select Adavanced Options by clicking Show advanced options.
Advanced Environment Options
If needed you can toggle Use Custom Domain on to enter a custom Salesforce My Domain URL, i.e. https://domain.my.salesforce.com.
Using the JWT OAuth flow solves the issue of having to reauthenticate environments after a sandbox refresh and/or when using Salesforce DX, but you cannot environments using JWT to set schema settings.
To authenticate using the JSON web token (JWT) OAuth flow:
- First install the Prodly AppOps Deployment connected app.
- When adding a new environment, click the Show advanced options link.
- Toggle the Set up JWT button on.