Release Date | February 01, 2023
With each release, Prodly strives to improve our product and deliver the results and features our users need to make their work easier and more efficient. Our release notes are available to our users to review our most anticipated feature releases including requests and suggestions provided by our customers and updates on our latest bug fixes.
What we are most excited about
Highlights from our latest release
- Environment cards within the AppOps Release tab have a new layout
- When opening an Environment card there is now an option to view ‘More Info’ where users can see their org ID, the name of the user that added the Environment and the added by date
- Users can still add a name to their Environment and see the type of org listed on the Environment Card and view the Environment URL and status and type of authentication for the org
- If Version Control is connected to the Environment, the connection can be seen from the Environment card along with the options for save to branch and deploy from branch.
- Latest Deployments remain listed on the card
- Engagements remain listed on the card for System Integrators
- Options to ‘Use as a source’ and ‘Deploy’ also remain available on the Environment card
- Expiration date remains visible on the card for Scratch Orgs
- Deployment History now showing all relevant deployment results and details
- Deployment History now features an Archive section for any past deployments that do not appear within the History which will only show the most recent deployments
- Deployments created before the release of 12.3 will appear in the history table but will only be able to be opened from the Archive tab.
- Deployment Activity for Data Deployments can be accessed from the Deployment History and features real time activity updates that are searchable
- The Deployment History can be filtered by Deployment Name, Deployment Type, Submitted By, Source, Destination and Status.
- The Deployment History and the Deployment Archive both now feature an infinite scroll to replace pagination.
- Commit messages for Version Control Deployments are now listed as the Deployment name and appear in the Deployment History table.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
Latest fixes and updates
- PM-1123 Processing deletions with Version Control includes all deletions for a given object will be performed in a single deletion operation
- PM-1601 UI for deployment history is small screen friendly
- PM-1833 Environment owner removed from Environment card
- PM-2244 Product tip indicating a user is accessing a deprecated feature
- PM-2245 Deprecated Deployment flow in customer settings, now always directs to Guided Deployment
- PM-2246 Deprecated pages, classes and components related to Deployment Center
- PM-2286 Removed deprecated Apex API logic
- PM-2345 Record limit saved on data set is working as expected in Guided Deployment, Sandbox Seeding and Preview
- PM-2473 Deployments showing on related list for Engagements
- PM-2505 For new license request ‘Establish Control Screen’ no longer looping and will take users through Oauth and to the AppOps Release tab showing the control environment card
- PM-2586 For licenses marked as integrators deployments triggered using Apex are no longer throwing a 500 error
- PM-2645 Notification updated for submitted deployments stating ‘Your deployment was submitted. It may take a few minutes to appear in History. Refresh the table for updated results.’
Managed Package Schema Changes
This release contains the following changes to the managed package schema. Prodly Permission Sets have been updated to reflect these new components for package 1.225.
*Required: Requires at least read access to this component to use the application
|Component Name (Label)||Component Type||Parent Component||Description||*Required|
|License Type||Custom Field||Managed Environment||Type of license associated with environment||Yes|
|Label||Custom Field||Managed Environment||Lookup to Managed Environment Label||Yes|
|Color||Custom Field||Managed Environment Label||Color associated with Label||Yes|
|Managed Environment Label||Custom Object||Label that can be applied to a Managed Environment||Yes|
|AppOpsRelease||Visualforce Page||Refactor parameters passed into app for VC|
|Target Type||Custom Field||Deployment||Type of target (Salesforce, GitHub Cloud, etc.)||Yes|
|Target Name||Custom Field||Deployment||Name of target||Yes|
|Source Type||Custom Field||Deployment||Type of source (Salesforce, GitHub Cloud, etc.)||Yes|
|Source Name||Custom Field||Deployment||Name of source||Yes|
|Job ID||Custom Field||Deployment||Prodly Job ID||Yes|
|Deployment Type||Custom Field||Deployment||Type of Deployment [Data, Metadata]||Yes|