Find Your Way Around
The central focus point of Prodly Release is the Release tab.
The tab provides the ability to:
- Create cards on the Environments page to organize, track, and control all the environments you deploy data to and/or from.
- Use the Guided Deployment page, the Seed Sandbox page, and other supporting tabs to define what data to deploy to where and initiate deployment.
- Review the status of your deployments from the Deployment History page and access the deployment results.
- Use the board to capture versions of your reference data in associated version control system (VCS) repository branches.
- Access Data Set and Deployment Plan Templates.
- Set up the Jira Integration tool.
Links to help resources are available at the bottom of the left sidebar (as well as in the right sidebar of the Admin tab).
Prodly also advanced deployment tools for developers:
- Prodly Release API
- Salesforce DX plugin
- Ability to call deployments with Apex