Find Your Way Around
The central focus point of AppOps Release is the AppOps Release tab.
The tab provides the ability to:
- Create cards on the Environments page to organize, track, and control all the environments you deploy data to and/or from.
- Use the Guided Deployment page, the Seed Sandbox page, and other supporting tabs to define what data to deploy to where and initiate deployment.
- Review the status of your deployments from the Deployment History page and access the deployment results.
- Use the board to capture versions of your reference data in associated version control system (VCS) repository branches.
Links to help resources are available at the bottom of the left sidebar (as well as in the right sidebar of the Admin and Prodly Account tabs).
Prodly also advanced deployment tools for developers:
- AppOps API
- Salesforce DX plugin
- Ability to call deployments with Apex