To add an invocation to a deployment plan:
- From the deployment plan details page, at the right edge of the Invocations section header, click New.New appears only when invocation templates exist.
- Select an Invocation Template.At this point, you can also select + New Invocation Template to create a new invocation template and automatically select it for the invocation you are adding.
- Notice AppOps Release automatically selects Deployment Plan. Do not alter this selection.
- For Invocation Scope, always select Deployment Plan to invoke the endpoint in conjunction with the deployment plan.
- For Invocation Order, select whether to invoke the endpoint before or after deploying the deployment plan.To invoke an endpoint in the middle of a deployment plan deployment, add invocations to data sets in the deployment plan.
- For Invocation Target Org, select whether to invoke the endpoint in the source, destination, or control org.
- Click Save.