Release Date | November 7th, 2023
With each release, Prodly strives to improve our product and deliver the results and features our users need to make their work easier and more efficient. Our release notes are available to our users to review our most anticipated feature releases including requests and suggestions provided by our customers and updates on our latest bug fixes.
What we’re most excited about
Highlights from our latest release:
- Next Generation Data Processing Enhancements
- VC: Deletions are now supported when using a Data Set to check-in to a branch and check-out from a branch if the Allow Deletions toggle is activated.
- VC: For check-in operations using a Data Set: Skip Inserts and Skip Updates are now supported.
- Org to Org: Deletions are now supported when the Allow Deletions toggle is activated
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
Latest fixes and updates:
- PM-4818 URL will be retained when setting up Version Control
- PM-4794 Environment label with a long name will be contained within the Environment card
- PM-4773 Countdown in license expiry banner is now updating correctly
- PM-4772 Result on Deployment Results page will appear as ‘Stop In Progress’ when a deployment has been manually stopped
- PM-4768 UI updates for linking work items to deployments
- PM-4765 Deployment activity search is now working as intended
- PM-4763 Data Set preview on the Deploy page will no longer show a folder designation if no folder is specified for the data set
- PM-4739 Environment drawer will no longer overlap over Environment cards when expanded and instead Environment cards will shift to the side
- PM-4682 Improved error handling for a test execution failure due to the record not existing in the selected Environment
- PM-4544 Filtering deployment plan result table for deployment steps will show no longer show ‘undefined’ after step name
- PM-4525 Standard users without Prodly Permission Sets will now see an error indicating permissions are required when visiting the Release Tab.