Prodly automatically installs new major and minor release versions of the Prodly AppOps managed package in your existing control org.
To determine the current version in your org and take appropriate action:
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Apps > Installed Packages and note the version number of the Prodly AppOps managed package (for example, 1.197).
- Open the most recent release topic in the latest release notes and compare the version number of the Prodly AppOps managed package to the version number from step 1.
- If the version numbers do not match, take the action that applies to you:
- If the managed package is not installed, proceed to New Installations.
- If the version numbers do not match and the release date has passed, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Otherwise, proceed to Upgrade Installations.