To view and/or edit a data set:
- From the Data Set Editor, in the right side of the header, click the Display As icon.
- Select one of these ways to view and edit the data set and its data set elements:
- Tabs view – Arranges the data set element details on tabs. All editing of data set elements takes place in Tabs view.
- List view – Displays the data set elements using Lightning-experience cards.
- Diagram view – Displays an entity relationship diagram (ERD) of the data set elements.
- Make your adjustments.
- Click Save.