In the Data Set Editor, in Tabs view, use the Object Fields tab to configure the fields of the deployment object of the currently-selected data set element.
The Object Fields tab displays the fields of the deployment object of the currently-selected data set element that are available for inclusion in the data set.
The tab displays pertinent information for each field of the deployment object of the currently-selected data set element:
- Copy All Fields – When selected, AppOps Release deploys all of the fields in the object, even fields you might add to the object after creating the data set. When deselected, AppOps Release relies on individual field checkmarks to determine which fields to deploy.Whether deploying all fields or individual fields, AppOps Release skips source org fields that do not exist in the destination org.
- System field
- Not accessible
- Calculated field
- Auto number field
- Deprecated and hidden field
- Binary field
- Checkbox – Specifies which fields to deploy when you deselect Copy All Fields.
- Label – Lists the field name.
- API Name (Namespace) – Lists the name to use in API requests and, for custom fields, includes the namespace prefix in parentheses.
- Type – Lists the data type of the field. Refer to the list of deployable Salesforce data types for more information.
- Destination Field – Appears only when the data set has transformations enabled and lists the field AppOps Release deploys to in the destination deployment object in the destination org.
- Picklist values configuration icon – Appears only when Type is a picklist. Displays a dialog box allowing you to remap the picklist values AppOps Release finds for the field in the source schema to picklist values AppOps Release finds for the field in the destination schema.
- Properties – Displays a dialog box allowing you to select options for adjusting destination field values during deployment.
- Properties indicators – Small icons appear next to the Properties (gear) icon indicating the properties you have selected. Hover over the indicators to reveal the names of the selected properties.