In the Data Set Editor, in Tabs view, use the Element Details tab to configure the attributes and options that pertain to each data set element.
The Element Details Tab
The Element Details tab displays the attributes and options that pertain to the currently-selected data set element.
The tab displays pertinent information for each parent relationship for the currently-selected data set element:
- Data Set Element Name – Specifies the human-readable name of the data set element. For non-root elements, the default name is the name of the deployment object. For the root element, the default name initially is blank, doubles as the name of the overall data set, and is a required field.
Prodly recommends setting the blank root element name to a name appropriate for the entire data set. Suggestions include using a meaningful name related to the task the deployment accomplishes or using the name of the root deployment object combined with its related app version.
- Data Set Description – For root elements only, an optional description of the data set for easier reference.
- Deployment Object – Specifies the Salesforce object to use as the basis of the data set element.
Changing the deployment object after creating data set elements deletes all data set controls, data set elements, and relationships in the entire data set.
- Record Matching Method – Specifies the record matching method to use during deployment.
- Record Selection Criteria – Displays these optional record selection criteria:
- Query Filter – Specifies an optional SOQL query WHERE clause of up to 950 characters that determines which source data records to copy during deployment.
- Record Selection Limit – Specifies the maximum number of records to deploy. Leave blank to deploy all records.
- Processing Options – Displays these optional processing settings:
- Bulk Batch Size – Specifies the maximum number of records to deploy in each deployment batch.
- Data Transformations – Displays these optional transformation components:
- Destination Deployment Object – Specifies the object in the destination org to which AppOps Release deploys data from the Deployment Object in the source org. For use in conjunction with transformation of objects, record types, fields, picklist values, parent relationships, and child relationships.
- Configure Record Type Transformations – Displays a dialog box containing a list of the record types AppOps Release finds for the deployment object in the source schema and, for each record type, allows you to specify transformation to any record type AppOps Release finds for the destination deployment object in the destination schema.
- Object Properties – Control various aspects of deployment of the deployment object.
- Enable Transformations – When selected, additional user interface controls appear throughout the data set editor that allows you to specify remapping source org data to different objects, record types, fields, picklist values, parent relationships, and child relationships in the destination org.