To view the test run results for a test run:
- From the Test Runs page, on the Test Run Results tab, click the Test Run Number of the result you desire to view.
- For each test case in the Test Run Results table, click View Details.
- Review the information in the Test Result Details table that appears. The table contains an entry for every field tested, showing the result of the test. Refer to The Test Run Results Page for details.
- When the test case Function is Calculate or Contract, click View Record in any row to access the associated Salesforce quote record.
To view the actual test run (TR-) Salesforce record:
- From the Test Runs page, on the Test Run Results tab, identify the test run containing the record you desire to view.
- Click the dropdown arrow at the right end of the row and select View Record.