From the AppOps Release tab, click Seed Sandbox
- In the Source list, select the environment containing the data to deploy.
- In the Destination list, select up to five destination environments to deploy the data to.
- Select a Data Selection Method.
- For Use existing data set, optionally, enter a Query Filter Override that supersedes the query filter you optionally specified for the root data set element in the data set.
- Create new data set
- Select the Root Deployment Object
- In the Deployment Objects table, select the objects to include in your seed. Objects that do not have a relationship path to the root have a disabled checkbox until.
- The Skip Relationships column in the Selected Objects table lists object_label – relationship_ID_field (relationship_ID_field_api_name) of each selected child object the given parent object connects to. Select these relationships to limit deployment traversing the relationship chain.
This feature is the same as the Skip Relationship Processing feature in the data set editor, except here you select the child end of the relationship.
- Optionally, enter a Deployment Name.
- Optionally, select Temporarily deactivate events.
When selected, at the start of deployment AppOps Release deactivates all events it has permission to deactivate, then reactivates them after deployment completes.
- Click Deploy. To determine which records will be deployed (without actually deploying them), click Simulate instead of Deploy.
- Monitor the deployment’s progress.