The Prodly managed package includes deployment tracking reports to assist you with analyzing your use of Release. Each report uses a filter to limit the results to the past 90 days. Adjust the filters to meet your needs.
Manually deleting deployment results data to free up space impacts the accuracy of the reports.
These reports are available from the Reports tab:
- Avg Data Set Deployment Duration (Min) – Reports the average length of time in minutes Release uses to deploy each data set.
- Deployment Record by User by Week – Reports the number of records Release deployed for each user during each week.
- Deployment Records by Data Set Result – Reports the number of records Release deployed for each data set.
- Deployment Results by Destination Org – Reports the number of deployments Release made to each destination org.
- Deployment Results – Last 90 Days – Reports the date and success status of each deployment over the past 90 days.
- Today’s Deployment Record Results – A report of type Deployment Record Results that retrieves all record results created during deployments that executed on the current day and includes result, error, record, parent batch, and result information.
The No Record Results and No Success Record Results custom settings impact the accuracy of this report.
These custom report types for Release are available in Salesforce at Setup > Feature Settings > Analytics > Reports & Dashboards > Report Types:
- Deployment Results with Deployment Data Set Results with Deployment Batch Results – Starts at deployment results, gets child deployment data set results, then gets the children deployment batch results.
- Deployment Results with Deployment Data Set Results with Deployment Batch Results with Deployment Record Results – Starts at deployment results, gets child deployment data set results, gets the children deployment batch results, and then gets the child deployment record results.
- Deployment Record Results – Starts directly on record results, includes parent batch, data set, and deployment results.
Use the reports types to create custom reports to best meet your needs.
Prodly Deployment Dashboard
The Prodly Dashboards unmanaged package includes the Deployment Dashboard, which provides pertinent information about your deployment history.
Download and install the unmanaged package from the Installers section of the Prodly Help Site. The dashboard uses many of Prodly’s deployment tracking reports. Consider adding the Dashboards tab to your Prodly app from Setup > Apps > App Manager for easier access to the dashboard.