Delete an Event Control from a Data Set
To delete an event control from an individual data set element or whole data set:
- From the Data Set Editor, ensure that your Schema Org and Destination Schema Org point to the orgs that contain the appropriate source and destination schemas. How?To use event control, Prodly recommends you explicitly select the Schema Org and Destination Schema Org, rather than leaving them blank and relying on the default Use Local Schema.
- In the right side of the header, click the Data Set Controls (gear) icon and select Event Control.
- To delete all event controls in all event types of an object:
- On the object’s card, click the Delete (trash can) icon.
- To delete individual event controls in a single event type of an object:
- On the object’s card, click the Configure link for the event type containing the event controls you desire to delete.
- Deselect Deactivate All Events for all events or Deactivate for the individual events you no longer desire to control.
- Click Done to close the Event Control dialog box.
- Click Save to resave the data set with the event control changes.
Delete an Event Control from a Deployment Plan
To delete an event control from a deployment plan:
- From the deployment plan details page, in the Event Controls section, click an Event Control Name.
- To delete all event controls in the single event type of the object:
- In the right side of the Event Control header, click the dropdown arrow and select Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm deletion.
- To delete individual event controls in the single event type of the object:
- Click the Related tab.
- In the Event Control Items section, click the Event Control Name to identify the desired record.
- In the right side of the Event Control Item header, click the dropdown arrow and select Delete.