Delete an Event Control from a Data Set
To delete an event control from an individual data set element or whole data set:
To use event control, Prodly recommends you explicitly select the Schema Org and Destination Schema Org, rather than leaving them blank and relying on the default Use Local Schema.
- From the Data Set Editor, ensure that your Schema Org and Destination Schema Org point to the orgs that contain the appropriate source and destination schemas.
- In the right side of the header, click the Data Set Controls (gear) icon and select Event Control.
- To delete all event controls in all event types of an object:
- On the object’s card, click the Delete (trash can) icon.
- To delete individual event controls in a single event type of an object:
- On the object’s card, click the Configure link for the event type containing the event controls you desire to delete.
- Deselect Deactivate All Events for all events or Deactivate for the individual events you no longer desire to control.
- Click Done to close the Event Control dialog box.
- Click Save to resave the data set with the event control changes.
Delete an Event Control from a Deployment Plan
To delete an event control from a deployment plan:
- From the deployment plan details page, in the Event Controls section, click an Event Control Name.
- To delete all event controls in the single event type of the object:
- In the right side of the Event Control header, click the dropdown arrow and select Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm deletion.
- To delete individual event controls in the single event type of the object:
- Click the Related tab.
- In the Event Control Items section, click the Event Control Name to identify the desired record.
- In the right side of the Event Control Item header, click the dropdown arrow and select Delete.