Prodly’s Jira integration feature allows users to link Jira issues to deployments for tracking and visibility purposes. All Prodly Users will be able to link Jira issues to deployments, however, their accessibility to Jira issues will depend on their level of access in Jira.
Requirements: Jira Cloud and Prodly User license
To set up the JIRA Integration:
The Account Settings Manage custom permission is required to set up the Jira integration.
- In Settings in the Release Tab open Integrations
- Select ‘Connect‘ next to Jira
- Add the Site URL, Email and the API Token generated from your Jira account
- Select ‘Connect‘
- If successfully connected, you will see a link to your Jira account and a green label showing ‘Connected‘
Add Jira Issues to a Deployment:
- Set up your deployment as you normally would with Sandbox Seeding or in Guided Deployment
- At the bottom of the page there is a section titled Jira with a search box beneath it
- Search for the Jira issue(s) you wish to link by ticket number or name
- Select each desired Jira issue to add it to the deployment
- Remove selected Jira issues by clicking the X that appears to the right of the selected issue
See Jira Issues Associated to a Deployment
Once your Deployment has finished Submitting, view your results and linked Jira issues are displayed in Deployment History.
Add or Remove Jira Issues to a Completed Deployment
Jira issues can be added or removed from a deployment in Deployment History by selecting the Pencil Icon next to the Jira section and editing accordingly.