Release Date | 08.24.2022
With each release, Prodly strives to improve our product and deliver the results and features our users need to make their work easier and more efficient. Our release notes are available to our users to review our most anticipated feature releases including requests and suggestions provided by our customers and updates on our latest bug fixes.
What we are most excited about
Highlights from our latest release
- Prodly Data Deployment Embedded Directly into a Work Item Experience.
- Allows users to deploy data from one environment to another within the work experience of Agile Accelerator inside Salesforce
- Deployment results are linked to the Work Item to establish an audit trail.
For our users, from our users
Suggested improvements and feature requests from our users
- Deployment Results Filtered by Work Item
- When using the Agile Accelerator integration users can now filter their Deployment results by Work Items to view all the data that was deployed within a Work Item and what has been promoted
- Scratch Org Creation and Limits
- Limits now showing on Scratch Org environment card under Scratch Org name
- Limits include ‘Active Scratch Orgs’ and ‘Daily Creation Allocation’
- When creating a Scratch org, if a user has reached their limit of org creations they will be notified and prompted to use an existing org
- A step by step guide will appear to provide users with the necessary steps to enable their org shape when no org shape exists in their source org
- Global Apex Service Exposed to Retrieve the Canvas Connected App Name in the Main Package
- Integration packages can utilize this feature so they do not replicate the logic
- Users using AppOps API can now specify and use multiple data sets and destination orgs
- Refresh button added to Deployment History Table for manual refresh
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
Latest fixes and updates
- AppOps Package upgraded to version 55.0
- Deployment result can now be associated with an Agile Accelerator Work Item
- Deployment result can now be associated with an Uncommon Purpose Work Item
- Empty CSV or CSV that is missing header will no longer cause job to fail when using Version Control
- PM-1552 Selecting ‘Copy All Fields’ no longer prevents Set Audit fields from applying to non-root data sets
- PM-1508 Account and Cases standard objects now appearing in the Metadata Comparison View when control is selected as the destination
- PM-1494 Azure working as expected with project names that contain spaces
- PM-1358 Commit link for Bitbucket in Deployment History redirects to Commit URL
- PM-1585 ‘All Major Metadata Types’ Comparison View option now retrieving metadata without any errors appearing
- PM-1356 Connection record for Version Control now being removed for all users connected to a repository that has been removed
- PM-1107 History source link for Version Control now connects to the repository
Managed Package Schema Changes
This release contains the following changes to the managed package schema. Prodly Permission Sets have been updated to reflect these new components for package 1.212.
*Required: Requires at least read access to this component to use the application
|Component Name (Label)
|Global Apex methods to deploy by source and destination org IDs as well as to multiple destinations.
|Global Apex method to retrieve the AppOps app info (connected app name, namespace, installed org ID).
|Schedulable wrappers for new global methods listed above.