To transform an entire object:
- In the Data Set Editor, ensure you have enabled Enable Transformations for the data set.
- Ensure that your Schema Org and Destination Schema Org point to the orgs that contain the appropriate source and destination schemas.
- Navigate to the data set element with the deployment object you desire to transform.
- Click the Element Details tab.
- Expand the Data Transformations section.
- Select the Destination Deployment Object you desire to transform the Deployment Object to. When blank, AppOps Release uses the Deployment Object in the destination org.
- Click Save.