The ability to deploy data from an org based on the schema of a different org is a powerful feature of AppOps Release. By default, AppOps Release uses the local schema from your control org for data set creation and deployment. When your control org and source org have the same schema, use the default for faster execution. And unless you are doing something fancy (for example, event control or data transformation), you likely don’t need to select a destination org schema.
To override the default and select specific schemas:
- From the Data Set Editor, either:
- In the right side of the header, click the Data Set Controls (gear) icon and select Schema Settings.
- Or, on the Element Details tab, click Schema Settings.
- Select Schema Org from the list of active connections. The data set editor uses the schema from this org for data set creation and deployment uses it for the source data. When blank, AppOps Release uses the local schema from your control org.
You cannot use preauthorized (JWT OAuth flow) connections as schema org connections.
- When needed for data transformations or event controls, select Destination Schema Org from the list of active connections. The data set editor and deployment use the schema from this org for features that pertain specifically to the destination org (for example, event control and data transformation). When blank, AppOps Release uses the schema you specify in Schema Org.
- Click Ok.
- Click Save to resave your data set with the schema setting changes.