To transform a field:
- In the Data Set Editor, ensure you have enabled Enable Transformations for the data set.
- Ensure that your Schema Org and Destination Schema Org point to the orgs that contain the appropriate source and destination schemas.
- Navigate to the data set element with the deployment object you desire to transform.
- Click the Object Fields tab.
- In the row containing the field you desire to transform, hover the mouse over the DESTINATION FIELD column and click the pencil icon that appears.
- In the box that appears, select a field from the destination schema.
- Click Save.
When Element Details > Data Transformation > Destination Deployment Object is blank, the transformation occurs within the same object. When Destination Deployment Object specifies an object, the transformation occurs within the destination object.