To create a deployment plan step:
- From the deployment plan details page, at the right edge of the Deployment Plan Steps section header, click New.
- Notice Deployment Plan autofills with the associated plan name.
- Optionally, enter a Description.
- Leave Order Number blank to default to the next step number. You can go back later and edit the order if necessary.
- Optionally, select options to:
- Stop After A Batch Failure – When selected, deployment terminates when a batch fails to deploy.
- Stop After A Record Failure – When selected, deployment terminates when a record fails to deploy.
- Click Save.