The Prodly AppOps managed package contains both public and protected custom settings that allow you to customize the behavior of the app. All settings are hierarchy-based.
- In Setup, navigate to Custom Settings
- Find AppOps Settings and click Manage
- Click Edit or New:
- Debug Deployment Email – Specifies the email address AppOps Release uses during deployment debugging.
- Debug Deployment – Turns deployment debug mode on and off. When selected, instead of calling the Prodly AppOps service endpoint to initiate deployment, the Prodly AppOps app emails the data set to the Debug Deployment Email address. This mechanism allows the Prodly technical support team to debug customer issues by reproducing and running the scenarios through a developer debugger.
- Deployment Flow – Controls how the Deploy button in the data set editor and the deployment plans page works. Set the value to Guided Deployment to invoke the wizard-based guided deployment flow. Set to Deployment Center or leave blank to invoke the legacy deployment center flow.
- AppOps Environment – Directs the Prodly AppOps app to use an environment other than the Prodly AppOps production environment, such as a beta/preview environment. For use only under the guidance of the Prodly support team.
- No Record Results – When selected, AppOps Release does not create deployment result tracking records for any individual source data record AppOps Release attempts to deploy. Enable this setting to use less memory in your control org.
Selecting this setting impacts the accuracy of the deployment records reports.
- No Success Record Results – When selected, AppOps Release creates deployment result tracking records for each individual source data record AppOps Release unsuccessfully deploys, but not for records AppOps Release successfully deploys. Enable this setting to use less memory in your control org.
- Object Selector Page Size – Specifies the number of objects to display in the Deployment Object picklist in the data set editor. For orgs with a large number of custom objects, set a lower number to improve performance.
Prodly AppOps Service IP Ranges
Some users whitelist incoming calls to their Salesforce instance.
To determine the IP ranges to whitelist for the Prodly AppOps service:
- Navigate to https://ip-ranges.amazonaws.com/ip-ranges.json.
- Locate each entry containing both “region”: “us-east-2” and “service”: “EC2”.
- The associated “ip_prefix”: IP ranges are the ranges to whitelist.