How to Edit an Invocation in a Data Set
There is no direct edit function for invocations in data sets. You must delete the invocation then recreate it.
- From the Data Set Editor, in the right side of the header, click the Data Set Controls icon and select Invocations.
- For the invocation you desire to edit, manually write down the details or take a screenshot.
- In the Invocations table row containing the invocation you desire to delete, click the red trash can icon.
- Recreate the invocation.
How to Edit an Invocation in a Deployment Plan
- From the deployment plan details page, in the Invocations section, at the right end of the row containing the invocation you desire to edit, select Edit.
- Make your adjustments to Invocation Template, Invocation Order, and Invocation Target Org.
- Notice AppOps Release automatically selects Deployment Plan. Do not alter this selection.
- For Invocation Scope, always select Deployment Plan to invoke the endpoint in conjunction with the deployment plan.
- Click Save.