To transform a relationship:
- In the Data Set Editor, ensure you have enabled Enable Transformations for the data set.
- Ensure that your Schema Org and Destination Schema Org point to the orgs that contain the appropriate source and destination schemas.
- Navigate to the data set element with the deployment object you desire to transform.
- Click the Parent Relationships or Child Relationships tab.
- In the row containing the relationship you desire to transform, hover the mouse over the DESTINATION RELATIONSHIP column and click the pencil icon that appears.
- In the box that appears, select a relationship from the destination schema.
- Click Save.