- Skip Updates – When checked, AppOps Release will not deploy records that already exist in the destination environment, regardless of whether or not the data matches.
|When using Virtual External ID as your record matching method, AppOps Release also skips reinserting any records you deleted from the destination org that you had previously deployed using VEID, and, any records with IDs that match in the source and destination orgs (likely created through a sandbox refresh) that you have not previously deployed using VEID do get updated. For assistance working around these known limitations, email email@example.com.|
- Skip Inserts – When checked, AppOps Release will only deploy records that already exist in the destination environment.
- Replicate Owner – When checked, AppOps Release maintains the record owner from the source environment. When unchecked, AppOps Release assigns the record to the username that was used to authenticate the destination environment.
- Replicate Record Type – When checked, AppOps Release maintains the record type from the source environment. When unchecked, AppOps Release uses the default record type of the user who authenticated the destination environment.
- Ignore Relationship Constraint – When selected, AppOps Release copies all source org records of this object type to the destination org. When deselected, AppOps Release copies only records related to parent or child records AppOps Release is deploying. AppOps Release applies query filters in either case. Refer to the related data deployment concept for more information.