|This topic describes how to deploy via the deployment center. When the Deployment Flow custom setting is Guided Deployment, the Deploy button instead invokes the guided deployment flow (rather than the deployment center flow). Refer to Guided Deployment for details.|
To deploy a data set from the data set editor:
- From the Data Set Editor, click Deploy.
- From the Source Salesforce Organization list, select the org that contains your source data.
- From the Destination Salesforce Organization list, select up to five destination orgs. Use Ctrl+click to select multiple destinations.
- Optionally, enter a Deployment Name to include in your deployment results.
- Optionally, enter a Deployment Notes summary to include in your deployment results. For example, describe any details of your deployment, capture notes such as deployment steps, include a link to your tasks and folders, etc…
- Click Deploy.
- Monitor the progress of the deployment in real time on the Deployment Results tracking page of the Deployment Results tab that appears.
- Monitor the deployment activity in real time on the Deployment Activity tracking page.
- On the Deployment Results page, click View Results in the Deployment Batch Results and Deployment Data Sets Results sections to see the details of the deployment.